Flexall Regular (4oz/113gms)
- Vitamin E enriched pain relieving gel with 7% Menthol in an Aloe Vera base, it penetrates skin quickly, moisturizing and softening it.
- Provides temporary, penetrating relief from Painful muscles and joints associated with Arthritis Pains, Backache, Strains and Sprains, Bruises and Cramps, tendonitis
- Easy to apply, greaseleless, non-staining
- Effective counter irritation to pain by providing a cooling sensation followed by deeper heat
- Used by World’s Top Athletes
- Apply Flexall generously to painful muscles and joints then gently massage until Flexall disappears. Repeat as necessary for temporary relief of minor arthritis pain, simple backache, bursitis, tendonitis, muscle sprains and strains, bruises, and cramps. Use Flexall before and after activity. When treating an injured area or joint, make sure to completely coat the entire area with Flexall cream. Additional methods of treatment may be recommended depending upon the severity of the condition and the judgment of the health professional.
- Directions For Use With Stretching:
Stretching before and after exercise is an integral part of any activity. While much emphasis is placed on stretching before exercise, there are additional benefits realized when stretching post-activity. Enhance all stretching sessions by applying Flexall prior to beginning.
- Directions For Use With Soft Tissue Massage:
Liberally apply Flexall prior to massage. Periodically reapply until completion of the treatment.
- Directions For Use With Ultrasound:
Enhance ultrasound therapy and increase patient compliance by helping the patient “feel” the treatment. Apply Flexall to the site prior to starting and gently massage in. Next, perform the ultrasound treatment following established protocol. An alternative method is to blend Flexall with a neutral coupling agent, apply this mixture to the treatment site and begin procedure.
- Directions For Use With Cryotherapy/ Cold Therapy
Flexall gels can be used in any situation which normally requires the use of ice. Completely coat the injured area with Flexall, cover with a breathable material, and apply ice.
Warning: Never apply ice directly to the skin or for more than 20 minutes at a time.
- Directions For Use With Breathable Wraps
As long as the material is breathable, Flexall can be used in conjunction with tape, wraps, or supports.
Warning. Never cover an area with cellophane or other nonporous materials after applying Flexall. In some cases, it may lead to skin irritation and blistering.
- Directions For Use With Moist Heat
Place a moist heat pack over the affected area for 5-10 minutes. Remove heat, apply Flexall, and massage in.
- Directions For Use With Electrotherapy
Apply Flexall to help relieve painful muscles and joints between treatments on a TENS unit. Wash the area thoroughly with soap and water prior to reattaching pads.
Availability: 48 in stock