A Physiotherapist and MBA-Gold Medallist, an accomplished Professional and an Entrepreneur with over 30 years of experience, Dinesh is also the Director of Physio Asia Therapy Centre. He plays a strategic development role towards the growth of the clinic and its franchise and licensing models. He is actively involved in development of new technologies and has key competencies in Electro-Physical Agents.
Dinesh has keen interest in Technology development and implementation and is actively involved in development of such new technologies – He is founder of SCORES- spinal core stability program– that uses Imaging Ultrasound and Pressure biofeedback as an integrated system for Back and Neck Pain Management.
Dinesh has conducted over 50 workshops on Electro-Physical Agents and Electro-Therapy Applications for Swallowing disorders across Asia, Australia, Italy and Spain and has led to the growth of this technique across Asia Pacific.
Dinesh also served as the President of Singapore Physiotherapy Association Year 2012 – 2014 and currently serving as Secretary General of AWP-WCPT and Co-Chairperson of World Lumbo Pelvic Pain Congress Singapore concluded in Nov 2016.
- Gold Medal MBA program by SIM n HENLEY (U.K) 1999
- Leading Singapore – Indian Entrepreneur Award 2009
- Asia pacific Entrepreneurship Awards – Most Promising Entrepreneur category 2010
- “Indira Achievers & Leaders Award” – Business Leadership Award by CMO Asia 2012
- SPBA – PHYSIO ASIA THERAPY CENTRE 2012
- SICCI–DBS Singapore Indian EntrepreneurAwards2014- the “New Upcoming Entrepreneur” by Prime minister Lee Hsien Loong
- Promising SME500 award 2015
- Featured among Asia’s 50 Greatest Leaders 2016 Award – by ASIA ONE Magazine Jan 2017